LAMARAN ditutup tanggal 8 April 2014
Customer Service (CS)
Personal Banker (PB)
Account Officer (AO)
Pendidikan minimal S1 dari Universitas terkemuka, IPK min 2.85
Mampu mengoperasikan program komputer
Memiliki motivasi kerja dan komitmen yang tinggi serta berorientasi pada pencapaian target
Diutamakan yang memiliki pengalaman dalam bidang perbankan/asuransi/finance
Wanita, maks 25 tahun (1,2)
Pria/Wanita, maks 27 tahun (3,4)
Berpenampilan menarik, berbadan sehat dan tidak buta warna
Lowongan ditutup tanggal 8 April 2014.Jika anda tertarik, Kirim surat lamaran dengan pas photo berwarna terbaru ukuran 4×6 (2 lembar), fotokopi KTP, No Telp yang dapat dihubungi dan mencantumkan KODE POSISI yang dikehendaki pada sudut kanan atas amplop. Hanya kandidat yang memenuhi syarat yang akan dipanggil dalam seleksi, serta dikirim paling lambat 8 April 2014 ke alamat :
Human Resources Department
PT. Bank Panin Tbk
Jl. Gejayan CT X/10
Lebih detail: http://www.uajy.ac.id/lowongan/detail/panin-bank-2/
LOWONGAN KERJA LAIN
Vacancy for Engineering
Working with global EPC company Indonesia looking for :
1. Lead Instrument Engineer (Balikpapan)
• Shall have minimum 10 years experience and above as Senior Instrument Engineer in Oil and Gas Industry for International Offshore and Onshore projects.
• Shall have an Engineering degree from a recognized university with good GPA.
• Shall be familiar with International Codes and Standards.
• Shall be Computer literate, e.g. be able to work on MS Office
• Shall possess good communication skills in English language.
• Shall have good proven working experience including but not limited to the following:
* Preparation of datasheets for field instruments
* Preparation of specification for systems such as DCS, ESD, F&G, Wellhead control panel, etc,
* Review of layouts and other design engineering documents and drawings.
• Has knowledge and familiar working with Smart plant instrumentations software would be an added advantage
2. Sr. Instrument Engineer (Balikpapan Office)
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Industrial, Instruments / Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum four (4) years experience in instrument engineering design in the Oil & Gas, Refineries, Petrochemical, Chemical and related industries.
• Self motivated, good attitude and willing to take responsibility
• Conversant with International Codes and Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry – API, ASME & ISA etc.
• Good engineering knowledge of DCS, ESD, process Instrumentation, custody metering analyzer and functional safety in process plants.
• Experience with Intools/ Smart Plant Instrument is an advantage.
Please send your cv to : email@example.com
Job Vacancy PT. IDS Medical Systems Indonesia
PT. IDS Medical Systems Indonesia is integrated medical solution provider of equipment, supplies and service with operation in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. It is a member of The Li & Fung group, a Hongkong based multinational with operation across 40 economies. Job vacancy:
Product Specialist Consumable and CSSD
•Give product knowledge to customer
•Market analysis to make marketing strategy
•Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Medicine, Medical Science, Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
•Required skills: product detailing, relationship building, influencing skill, medical equipment knowledge, Anatomy.
•Have experience in hospital area.
•Have own vehicle and driving license
•Willing to travelling
Product Manager CSSD
•Analyze and implement marketing strategic
•Evaluate operational plan
•Coordiane all department for strategic implementation
•Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Medicine or equal qualification, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree
•Required skills: marketing management, product analysis, Market Analysis.
•Have knowledge about sterilization process or operating room instrument
•Have knowledge on sales, marketing principles, costumer & personal service.
•At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
•Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
•Collecting and reviewing product registration documents from principal
•Preparing product registration documents to be submitted to Indonesia MoH, follow up, and get the approval based on timeline.
•Preparing submissions of license variations and renewals to strict deadlines
•Negotiating with regulatory authorities to get faster approval for marketing license
•Assist regulatory manager to maintain legal documents
•Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Medical Science, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
•Required skills: written-verbal communication skill, Negotiation.
•At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
•Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
•Thorough and acurate
•Having a good relationship with authorities especially with Kemenkes
•Having a good knowledge & update of local regulation, especially health regulation.
•Having a good skill of documentation & administration
· Support administration for Finance document
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
· Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Administration Activity, Billing and Colection, Account Receivable
· Required language(s): English
· At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
· Full-Time position(s) available.
· Maintain existing customer and open new market
· Presenting the product to give knowledge for customer
· Give analysis for potential product and market in field
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
· Required skills: negotiation skill, selling skills, presentation, Customer Account Management.
· Goal oriented
· At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Have passion in healthcare industry
· Have own vehicle and driving license
For further information, please contact by email to AjengArum@idsmed.com
Job Vacancy in Flores
The Flores Destination Development Organization (DMO) connects the island of Flores with the domestic and international tourism market, provides high quality tourism services, while preserving Flores’ culture and environment.
The Flores DMO is currently expanding its team and is looking for an enthusiastic and independent professional in the following location and field of expertise:
- Indonesian national
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English, excellent computer skills (MS office)
- University degree in relevant field of study (those lacking the stated educational requirements but having an excellent track record are encouraged to apply);
- Interest in development work and eco-tourism;
- Ability to work independently and with a high degree of accuracy and organization.
- Excellent work ethic, self-starter and flexibility in schedule
DMO 01: DMO Program Operation Director – based in Ende - Flores
Main task: To strengthen the Flores Destination’s competitiveness the POD is responsible for the overall operation of the organization and the realization of the DMO Business Plan in a professional way. To strengthen the high profile of the island among local, national and international partner organizations, developing destination development and marketing strategies, incl. market linkages to domestic and international partner organizations as well as supporting local businesses and stakeholders to enhancing the destinations offer and quality are central tasks. Coordination among and cooperation with local Governments agencies, Tourism organizations and associations are fundamental for success.
Requirements: At least 10 years professional experiences in the tourism sector preferable as Tour Operator and/or Destination Manager. Experiences in a wide variety of marketing and Management aspects. Ability to handle multiple projects, priorities and partners simultaneously. Able to build regional, national and international network. Strong interpersonal skills, energetic, pro-active, assertiveness, willingness to frequently visit partner institutions.
Contact us: If you are interested in joining our team, please apply for this position until 14 April 2014. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org - Please indicate code, place and position.
Vacant Position MARINE SUPERVISOR
· Manage and plan contract vessel agency, chartering and other cooperation as requested by the principal.
· Review and analyze reports or activities vessel agency conducted in the branch offices.
· Analyze the report on the activities of ship agency operations conducted by branch offices.
· Coordinate and prepare documents tender related to Shipping Agency starting from Pre-Qualification (PQ), Pre-Bid Meeting, and Commercial until the bid opening.
· Monitor the correctness and completeness all records financial transactions related to operation agency activities in the branch office.
· Maintain good relationship with principal and active in communicating.
Maximum age 28years old
Degree in Marine/Others
Having2-4years experience in Marine and Shipping Agency
A good team player
Fluent in English
Only shortlisted candidate that match with our criteria, will be contact to the further process.
Please sent your application letter and CV not later than 2 (two) weeks from now to:
PT. Altus Logistics Services Indonesia
Menara Anugrah, 5th floor, Kantor Taman E 3.3
Jl. Dr.Ide Anak Gde Agung Lot 8.6-8.7, Kawasan Mega Kuningan, Jakarta 12950, Indonesia.
Tel: +62 21 5785 4287 | www.altuslogistics.com
Labels: Bank, Umum